Download VR Interaction Framework for Oculus FREE Unity
This asset requires the Oculus Integration Kit
The VR Interaction Framework makes it effortless to build your own interactable objects and be productive instantly. It has been specifically created with the Oculus Quest in mind, but acts seamlessly with the Rift, GO, and HTC Vive by utilizing Unity’s XRInput. Windows WMR support is in progress.
Current features include :
– Physical Grabbing and Throwing of objects
– Buttons, Levers, Sliders, Doors, Joysticks, and other Physically activated objects
– Smooth Locomotion and Teleport
– Custom Hand Pose Support
– Two-Handed Weapons
Snap Zones – Super Modular: Make Equipment slots, inventory systems and more
– Bow and Arrow Physics (Arrows can be picked up and re-shot)
– Gun handling/physics. Can insert and remove the clip from a pistol, pull back the slide, etc.
Two-Handed Weapons with Shotgun and Rifle examples
– Hand Jet (like a jetpack, but in your hands!)