Unity Virtual Reality Dev Beat Boxer, a Rhythm Fitness Game Free Download.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to create a rhythm fitness game called ‘Beat Boxer’, similar to games like Beat Saber and Super Natural.
- Learn to create advanced mechanics, as seen in games like Beat Saber and Super Natural.
- Learn to create a sophisticated Diegetic UI, providing the player with a host game stats.
- Learn to write C# Event driven Code.
- An Oculus Rift, or HTC Vive headset or an Oculus Quest with a link cable.
- A computer that supports your VR headset, in terms of hardware required.
- Know how to setup your VR device for development.
- Comfortable with using the Unity editor for basic scene editing.
- Basic C# knowledge for Unity.
Welcome to the ‘VR Beat Boxer’, game development course, where you will learn to create a clone, of the extremely popular rhythm fitness games like Beat Saber, and Super Natural.
Build once and deploy to both Oculus and Steam VR devices, with ease.
This course, teaches you everything you need to know, to build your very own VR Beat Boxer rhythm fitness game, using the world class Unity Engine, latest LTS version 2020.4.x.
Unity is the top rated game engine, when it comes to developing VR apps and games. VRTK on the other hand is a battle-tested VR solution for Unity. Several block buster games have been made using Unity and VRTK.
VRTK 4 in conjunction with Unity, has changed the dynamics of VR development. No other game engine comes even close, to providing you with such advanced functionality for VR development, as does VRTK 4 with Unity.
This course makes understanding VRTK 4, super easy, and the Beat Boxer game you develop, will be a complete game, you could even publish to both Oculus and Steam.
The VRTK 4 framework takes care of all the heavy lifting, in terms of VR Mechanics required. You only add a little extra code, to pull it all together, the way you want it to work.
Once you have taken this course, you will be poised, to create amazing rhythm fitness games, like Super Natural an Beat Saber.