Unity game development make games in just 4 hours Free Download.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to quickly prototype hypercasual games.
- Create robust touch control joystick in c#.
- Program some cool AI behaviors for various enemy game characters using C#.
- Create character model in blender.
- Learn to rig & animate any humanoid character within 5 minutes. YES 5 MINUTES!
- Create modular .io game logic which you can apply to your own games.
- Learn how to create fake multiplayer for hypercasual .io games.
- Be able to make an entire game from A to Z using Unity, C# and some 2D application like Ps or Gimp. And then publish that finished product on Itch io, Newgrounds or Gamejolt.
- Create visually stunning UI and UX.
- Be able to make an entire game from A to Z using Unity, C# and blender.
- Have Unity 2018 or up and blender installed on your computer.
- Before starting this course you should understand the basics of Unity. Like saving scenes, navigating the interface, using the three basic manipulation tools (Translate, Rotate and Scale), create prefabs and add and modify components inside of the inspector.
- You should have a strong understanding of the basics of C#, such as creating variables, modifying those and calling functions.
- Have a strong desire to learn, have fun and create awesome games !