Unity Game Course: Brick Breaker 3D Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Create a Brick Breaker / Break Out / Arkanoid 3D in Unity
- Beginner and Intermediate C# Programming
- Physics Rigidbodys and Collisions
- Editor Scripting (Advance Topic)
- PC or Mac
- Unity 5.6 and over is recommended
- The mood to finish the course
In this Course you’ll learn how to create a Break Out / Arcanoid / Brick Breaker 3D with Unity Engine. Those type of games are quite popular since the 1980s. I will show you step by step how you can create Brick Breaker 3D.
This course is a Beginner/Intermediate course, so if you have trouble in any case, write me a message or Q&A, and i’ll help as best as i can.
If you are beginner, you might have some trouble to follow, but the videos will guide you through the complete course. Don’t forget: You only become better if you repeat things and keep on learning!
So we create Systems which will give us the freedom to:
- A level create system to create our own playfield by simple settings
- Editor Scripting (Intermediate Topic)
- Automatic Borders which holds the balls and paddle in any screen resolution
- Physics which handle all ball movement
- we create a playfield
- we create a GameManager
- we create a Level Loader
- we create objects to create quick and fast levels (Intermediate Topic)