Download UniStorm Mobile Free Unity.
*UniStorm Mobile is currently 20% off!*
UniStorm supports all versions of Unity from version 5.2+ to Unity 2017+.
UniStorm Desktop now includes UniStorm Mobile at no additional cost! This means you get both versions of UniStorm for the same great price. All previous buyers also get this update free of charge. Enjoy!
UniStorm now includes Complete Terrain Shader (CTS) support for dynamic snow, rain shading when it rains, and seasonal terrain tinting. For more information regarding these features, click here
UniStorm 2.4 features a lot of improvements and awesome new features (A completely rewritten lightning system with Procedural Lightning, UniStorm Events, new API, and a new Auto Player Setup system just to name a few). To see all that UniStorm 2.4 has to offer, see the link below.
Full Release Notes
Forum | Documentation
UniStorm is an incredibly powerful dynamic day and night weather system that creates AAA quality dynamically generated weather, lighting, and skies all at a blazing fast frame rate. UniStorm features over 300 customizable components allowing users to create any environment imaginable. UniStorm supports most camera systems including UFPS, RFPS, Opsive Third Person Controller, and Invector Third Person Controller.
UniStorm is programmed in C#.
* Dynamically generated weather
* Dynamic Snow
* 13 Types of Dynamic Weather (Sunny, Mostly Clear, Partly Cloudy, Mostly Cloudy, Foggy, Snow, Rain, Lighting and Thunder Storms, and more)
* Dynamic Clouds
* Instant Weather Option to instantly fade in or out weather (usable for player loading, starting weather, quest/events, etc)
* Dynamically Generated Precipitation (Every storm is different)
* Dynamic Wind (Wind increases as storms get stronger)
* Seasonable Weather (Snow, Fall Leaves, Lightning Bugs, and more)
* 4 Seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) Lifelike weather transitions for any weather type
* Adjustable Day and Night Length (Allows you to have longer days than nights and vise versa)
* Powerful weather generating algorithm with adjustable weather odds for each season
* Powerful temperature generating algorithm that generates realistic high, lows, and seasonal temperatures based on your custom values for each season
* Easily access any variable such as weather, temperature, and time for things like survival, events, quests, AI, and more.
* Static Weather option to allow for constant never changing weather, if needed
* UniStorm’s Climate Generator makes it easy to generate a realistic climate to suit your terrain/environment’s needs. It works by generating realistic climates based off of real-world data. This includes Precipitation, realistic Seasonal Temperatures with seasonal averages generation, weather odds (deserts have less rain and rainforests have more), starting weather, starting season, and much more. This will all be generated according to realistic real-world data according to the specific Climate, but will be different every time. This is all done with the click of a button and UniStorm does the rest.There are 5 Climates to choose from Random, Rainforest, Desert, Mountainous, and Grasslands.
* 24 hour dynamic day and night system
* UniStorm Time Events – UniStorm’s Time Events allow you to specify the exact time custom UnityEvents happen and can be called hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly. This opens up many possibilities with what you can do with gameplay and game management.
* Exact starting time of day (Also allows you to save the time and date so your players can load it and pickup right where they left off) In-game time keeping system (Tracks minutes, hours, days, months, and years)
* Easily access time variables for quests, AI, events, and more
* Accurate standard and custom calendar system (Choose how many days, months, and years your months an years take)
* Static Time to allow the time to stop flowing, if needed