Download Texture Graph [BETA] Free Unity.
A node based editor for creating seamless, high quality procedural textures.
Texture Graph is an editor tool which heavily focus on creating 2D textures, with a non-linear, non-destructive and parametric approach.
• Non-linear: Do the work in many different ways, flexible data and logic flow with graphing fashion, instead of stacked operations like other image editing software.
• Non-destructive: Switch from one to another combination for experiment without losing any of your work.
• Parametric: Complete control of any aspect of the image by adjusting parameters. Infinite creation within a single file.
• Optimal performance: Powered by UIElements and GPU processing, everything run smoothly both the UI and underlying generation process.
• Endless creativity: Flexible workflow, ever-growing node library, literally there’s no limit.
• Professional customer service: Get support via email or Discord chat. Quick response time.
• Easy to use: Similar to Shader Graph, just drag and drop to connect things together.
• GPU powered: Get instant result, in real-time.
• Seamless result: Generate high quality, tileable textures with a collections of over 50 nodes (and still growing).
• Preview in 2D and 3D: Have a quick look of the result in 2D with custom tiling and offset, selective channel, or in 3D with lighting, normal map and tessellation.