Download Snaps Art HD | Buried Memories Volume 2: Serekh Free Unity.
Snaps Art HD asset packs bring your project to life with high-fidelity detail. Snaps Art HD assets include high resolution materials and use the High-Definition Render Pipeline (HDRP) for photorealistic quality.
Snaps Art HD assets provide access to otherwise hard to produce AAA 3D assets made by veteran artists from the gaming industry. By leveraging HDRP, materials, textures, and additional content, the packs are a great way to learn how high-end productions are made. As with all Snaps packs, the assets in the pack are customizable and modular so creators can use them with other Snaps packs and in their own projects.
This pack is ideal for anyone who wants high-end visuals or is targeting high-end platforms for their game. It is also great for anyone who wants to learn how HDRP assets are made.
Try Snaps risk-free for 30 days. If any Snaps asset pack doesn’t work with your project, we will give you your money back.
Buried Memories Volume 2: Serekh offers a range of assets geared toward an action-adventure game in the sci-fi genre. The pack contains a modular sci-fi lab built from walls, floors, trims, scaffolding, other structural elements, a multitude of props, and a fantastic monster.
• The Service Area and the Main Chamber – a fully lit environment
• The Arm – a mechanical structure fully rigged, with animation
• The Kirin – a sculpted character fully rigged, with animation
• Two music tracks with audio stem files and a live mixer script
1. High-fidelity character model with easy-to-customize body parts, armor and a weapon; more than 100 animations to mix and match in the animation controller to create unique animations
2. More than 100 3D models of environment and props built in a modular way, with some animations, to allow creative freedom and scalability
3. VFX for mood and tone (atmospherics) of sample scene
4. SFX for character animations, select props, and ambience of environment
5. Custom composed music that is crafted in audio layers to allow the creation of multiple alternate mixes within the editor
6. Low-res prototyping version of the environment
7. High-res concept art