Download Shader-Independent Glow FREE Unity
It provides a straightforward thanks to adding per-object glow(bloom) to your project while not victimisation third-party shaders.
This comes in handy once you already use shaders with extra practicality and you wish to feature glow on prime of that.
– Glow maps support.
– many choices for fine-tuning glow look.
– Per-object and per-material glow choices.
– nonmandatory negative(subtractive) glow
– Works on forward and postponed rendering pipelines, perspective and orthogonal cameras, gamma and linear colorspaces.
– VR support (deferred rendering only)
– utterly shader-independent (glow is enabled by separate elements, while not touching your materials).