Download RT-Voice PRO Free Unity
RT Voice PRO for those who want to make a game for people with visual impairments or reading difficulties Or want your players to not have to read too much.
Hearing is understanding!
NEW: SSML support for WSA (UWP) and eSpeak support for Linux (and all standalone platforms)!
WebGL | Windows | Mac | Android
Did you ever want to make a game for people with visual impairments or reading difficulties? Or want your players to not have to read too much? Or would you listen to just the dialogues in your game without consulting a voice-actor in early stages of development? Then RT-Voice is your time-saving solution to do so! RT-Voice uses TTS-voices already integrated in your system to pronounce any written text at runtime. All of this happens without intermediate steps: the transformation effects instantaneously – and, if needed, simultaneously!
RT Voice PRO Features
Convert text to voice
• Instant conversion from text to speech –
generated during runtime!
• Side effect: the continuous audio
generation saves a lot of memory!
• No need for voice actors during the
the testing phase of your game!
• Filter voices by name, culture and/or gender
• Several voices at once are possible (e.g.
for scenes in a public place, where many
people are talking at the same time)
• Fine-tuning for your voices with speed,
pitch and volume!
• Support for SSML and emotional!
• Current word, visemes and phonemes on
Windows and iOS – including marker!
• Generated audio can be stored in files
reusable within Unity!
• 1-infinite synchronized speakers for a
• Simple sequence and dialogue system
• No performance drops!