Radiant GI brings real-time, screen space global illumination to both URP and built-in pipelines, producing more natural-looking scenes.
** ON SALE! 50% OFF **
Regular price: $49 – Offer expires 18/July
Radiant GI is a full-screen post processing effect that adds global illumination in real-time to your scene producing better lit and more natural looking scenes.
This bundle contains 2 packages optimized for each rendering pipeline:
– Radiant GI for built-in pipeline.
– Radiant GI for URP (Universal Rendering Pipeline).
Both packages offer the same functionality and support forward and deferred rendering path. After importing the package, check the documentation for setup instructions.
Demo: Windows | Mac | WebGL
Global Illumination refers to the indirect / diffuse lighting caused by the bounces of the light on any surface. In Unity, all real-time lights (directional, spot, point lights) produce what’s called “direct lighting” as they can only illuminate surfaces that’re directly reachable. Indirect lighting refers to the lighting that’s reflected by those objects and that can also add some lighting to the scene (as it occurs in real life).
Radiant GI computes automatically that indirect light very fast and combines it with the regular Unity lighting. The result is a more pleasant scene which looks much more realistic.
** Features **
– Realtime GI. No baking required.
– Works with any 3D scene, including static and dynamically generated content.
– No scene or material changes are required.
– Works with any light type and emissive surfaces. Every pixel can contribute to GI!
– Noise-free raymarched technique thanks to custom bilateral, wide blur and spatio-temporal filters.
– One light bounce option for extra indirect lighting.