download proTile Map Editor 2.6 + Runtime Support FREE Unity
proTile Map Editor is a useful and most rated tool for building varied maps for your games and currently with runtime support you’ll be able to build building games.
– completely different brushes – mass placement, all snap, paint.
– Objects of any size – snap any tiles anyplace.
– Runtime support – produce runtime building games, full API for customisation.
– Tile-Connections – connect roads, walls and similar mechanically.
– Custom Patterns – build once, place multiple times.
– Performance and size optimizations – combines meshes, reduces the size for you.
– Layers – can assist you to manage your maps.
– Tile Picker – filter / choose tiles right within the scene with (RMB/LMB + F).
– straightforward to load and use – load maps within the editor, at runtime or stream dynamically.
– Procedural support – generate maps from code.
– Tile randomizer – automotive vehicle tile and rotation randomisation.
– completely different camera setups – Fits different 3D/2D variety of games.
– Export to OBJ – Export Map or something within the scene to OBJ.
– Custom Pivots / Snaps – Setup Custom Pivot size, snap size via part.
– parcel & 360 snap support – presently in alpha.
– Editor for straightforward tile setup – categorize your tiles.
– Tiles & Examples – All Tiles & Examples from screenshots & Videos are enclosed.
– Grids – second, 3D grid support.
– All platform support.
– Open supply, examples, documentation and far more!