Download Pegasus FREE Unity.
Welcome to Pegasus, the path based driver/animation controller system for Unity 3D.
From a cut-scene camera to mobs of characters and monsters Pegasus makes it easy to drive anything along a path!
In fact, with the new character controller system, you can drive a squad of soldiers through your scene as easily as a flock of birds, a herd of deer or a group of tanks (check out the second video). Set dressing in minutes!
While simplicity and ease of use have been a key driver in the development of Pegasus, this has not come at the cost of power.
Pegasus allows you to:
– Create flythroughs and cutscenes;
– Control cameras, animals, vehicles, humans, npcs, anything!
– Animate characters as they follow paths, with formation support;
– Local avoidance system enable characters to traverse your scene without navmeshes;
– Control the speed of each segment;
– Control the target you are looking at;
– Control the height of the flythrough;
– Control playback from Unity Timeline;
– Avoid ground terrain or mesh collisions;
– Visualize your flythrough in edit mode;
– Control duration to match your scene;
– Looped or Non Looped flythroughs;
– Helios 2D and 3D video integration;
– Extensible trigger system to add custom behaviors;
– High performance allocation free;
– Run time scriptable.
Pegasus works with your favorite terrain, building, dungeon or cave, and is extensible and scriptable.
Every year as we further develop our products we will charge a nominal upgrade fee which is usually around 20% of the normal purchase price for the next major release of our software. These upgrades are aligned to the major Unity versions they support. For example CTS 2019 will be enhanced and supported for the full Unity 2019 product cycle. You are not obliged to update to newer versions of our products if you do not need to, however old versions of our products will not be supported on new versions of Unity. All upgrade money is fed back to the team to ensure that we can continue to update, grow and support our products and customers over time.
Need help or want to know more?
Have A Chat
Why Procedural Worlds?
At Procedural Worlds, we create quality products that are easy to use, nicely integrated and well supported. We document our products and help you to get the best out of them and Unity with over 100 video tutorials on our YouTube channel. Your investment supports our team so that we can create better products sooner and provide you with timely support now. To learn more about us please check out our reviews and then come and say hello or ask a question on our discord channel.