Download Peek Free Unity
Peek takes the Unity editor to the next level with a collection of tools designed to improve your workflow.
⭕ Manual: Get started in 15 minutes with this quick overview.
⭕ Forum: Submit feature requests or bug reports.
⭕ Discord: Chat and ask questions to the community.
⭕ FEATURES ⭕
• Toolbars: Inspect game objects, components and materials with contextual toolbars without having to open the inspector. Available everywhere: in the scene, hierarchy and project window.
• Creator: Ctrl+Shift+Click to create new game objects directly from the scene. Browse or search for any primitive or prefab in your project with the fuzzy finder.
• Replacer: Mass replace multiple objects at once (Alt+R) with any other prefab or primitive.
• Peek Tabs: Go full screen by maximizing the scene view (Shift+Tab or double-click) and tabs will appear to let you navigate your windows.
• Groups: Use Ctrl+G to quickly create an empty parent game object centred around your selection. Use Ctrl+Shift+G to ungroup.
• Probe: Right-click to select any overlapping object behind the cursor with a clear menu.