Download Paint in 3D FREE Unity.
Paint in 3D allows you to paint all the textures applied to your models – either in the editor, or at runtime.
Here is a list of the main features currently in Paint in 3D:
• Full Material Support – Allows you to paint any texture applied to your mesh (as long as it’s read/writable), including Albedo, Normal, Illumination, and other textures.
• Many Example Scenes (NEW) – Show you how to do common tasks like shooting holes in walls, pointing painted pixels, etc.
• No Colliders Required – Means you can paint objects in your scene right away, without having to add MeshColliders to everything.
• Full C# Source Code – Allows you to look at and tweak any code you like, just like with all my other assets.
• Custom Raycaster (NEW) – Allows you to raycast through holes in your textures – great for bullets and laser beams.
• Find Nearest (NEW) – Allows you to paint the nearest surface to a point at runtime – great for paint brushes, and other advanced painting effects.
• Find Perpendicular (NEW) – Allows you to paint surfaces perpendicular to a point – great for fireballs, and other advanced effects.
• Particle Collisions (NEW) – Allow you to apply paint when a particle system’s particle hits a collider – great for spray paint, smoke, and other effects.
• Rigidbody Collisions (NEW) – Allow you to apply paint when a Rigidbody hits something – great for body parts, vehicle impacts, etc.
• Material Layering – Allows you to paint dirt, blood, and other effects on top of your existing materials – great if you need to calculate how much paint is applied to an object.
• Skinned Mesh Painting – Allows you to paint animated meshes both in the editor, and at runtime.
• Blending Modes – Allow you to choose between alpha blending, additive blending, subtractive blending, and also more complex operations like normal blending, alpha channel isolation, etc.
• Brush Settings – Allow you to change the size, rotation, opacity, and other settings of the brush.
• Brush Detail – Allows you to change the opacity of the brush along the painting surface, so it doesn’t look uniform.
• Brush Scattering (NEW) – Allows you to randomly change the position, rotation, and scale of the brush as you paint in the editor.
• Brush Shape – Allows you to paint using round, square, or any other shape you like by setting the shape texture.
• Brush Decal – Allows you to paint your objects using a custom texture, to add logos to cars, blood stains to surfaces, etc.
• Brush Presets – Allow you to save/load useful brush settings in the editor.
• Brush Preview – Allows you to see which pixels will be painted in the editor in 3D.
• Undo/Redo – Allows you to fix mistakes you’ve made in the editor.
• Multiple Texture Painting – Allows you to target multiple textures at the same time at runtime. For example, you can make a bullet effect that bends the normal map, and cuts holes in the texture.
• UV Channel Selection – Allows you to pick between UV channels if you’re painting lightmaps or some other advanced objects.
Check out the details of Paint in 3D from the Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/painting/paint-in-3d-26286
Now download Paint in 3D FREE Unity
|Paint in 3D Download For Free Server 1 v1.9.0||Download|