Download Obi Cloth FREE Unity.
Obi is an advanced cloth simulator for Unity that uses particle physics to deliver high-quality, flexible and easy to use cloth simulation.
– Support for skinned meshes: a unified solution for character clothing and regular cloth.
– Two-way rigid body interaction.
– Modular solver: don’t waste performance, only use the constraints your cloth needs.
– Per module adjustable solver iteration count.
– Cloth proxies: drive high-resolution meshes using low-res simulations. Works with skinned meshes too! – Softbody physics trough volume constraints.
– Independent stretch and bend constraints.
– The cloth is attachable to rigid bodies.
– The cloth can collide with itself and other cloth pieces.
– Physically-based aerodynamics model.
– In-editor simulation preview.
– Easy-to-use integrated editor tools: selection, brush selection, paintbrush, smoothing, property loading from textures…don’t ever leave Unity when authoring cloth.
– Simulation state can get serialized -> save your prefabs mid-simulation->instantiate them already warm-started.
– Supports all standard Unity colliders.
– Two-sided shader (based on the Standard shader) with correct lighting on backfaces.
– Automatic camera culling.
– Easily extensible and modular architecture.
This Post Has 4 Comments
can you please fix the links?
and if its possible then to update the package?
thanks in advance
It’s fixed for now. We will update once we get it. Thank you
Can you please fix the google drive link. It gives me an error after I complete the free access from link to net.
Linkvertise having a little issue, it will be resolved soon.