Download Obi Cloth FREE Unity.
Obi is an advanced cloth simulator for Unity that uses particle physics to deliver high-quality, flexible and easy to use cloth simulation.
– Support for skinned meshes: a unified solution for character clothing and regular cloth.
– Two-way rigid body interaction.
– Modular solver: don’t waste performance, only use the constraints your cloth needs.
– Per module adjustable solver iteration count.
– Cloth proxies: drive high-resolution meshes using low-res simulations. Works with skinned meshes too! – Softbody physics trough volume constraints.
– Independent stretch and bend constraints.
– The cloth is attachable to rigid bodies.
– The cloth can collide with itself and other cloth pieces.
– Physically-based aerodynamics model.
– In-editor simulation preview.
– Easy-to-use integrated editor tools: selection, brush selection, paintbrush, smoothing, property loading from textures…don’t ever leave Unity when authoring cloth.
– Simulation state can get serialized -> save your prefabs mid-simulation->instantiate them already warm-started.
– Supports all standard Unity colliders.
– Two-sided shader (based on the Standard shader) with correct lighting on backfaces.
– Automatic camera culling.
– Easily extensible and modular architecture.