Download Obi – Advanced Cloth Simulation FREE Unity.
Obi is an advanced cloth simulator for Unity that brings back old (pre-Unity 5) cloth dynamics and builds on top of them.
It is available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android, more platforms to come.
– Support for skinned meshes: a unified solution for character clothing and regular cloth.
– Two-way rigid body interaction.
– Modular solver: don’t waste performance, only use the constraints your cloth needs.
– Per module adjustable solver iteration count.
– Softbody physics trough volume constraints.
– Independent stretch and bend constraints.
– Per particle pin constraints.
– Cloth self and inter collisions.
– Physically based aerodynamics model.
– In-editor simulation preview.
– Easy-to-use editor tools: selection, brush selection, paintbrush, smoothing, property loading from textures…
– Simulation state can get serialized -> save your prefabs mid-simulation->instantiate them already warm-started.
– Supports Box, Sphere, Capsule, Mesh and Terrain colliders.
– Two-sided shader (based on the Standard shader) with correct lighting on backfaces.
Check out the details from the Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/animations/conversations-mocap-animation-pack-117656
Now download Obi – Advanced Cloth Simulation FREE Unity
|Download For Free Server 1||Download|
|Download From GoogleDrive||Download|