Download Nice Vibrations FREE Unity
Nice Vibrations is a basic yet ground-breaking answer for add vibrations and haptic inputs to your iPhone, iPad, or Android games.
• the full rundown of highlights
• Android demo on the Play Store.
• Check out Rugby Bots, my most recent game that utilizes a couple of the haptics accessible. No demo, however, as Apple’s rules don’t take into account such straightforward applications to jump on the store.
Based on the local iOS and Android APIs, it offers a general interface to target the two stages on the double, just as approaches to get precisely the correct vibration on every stage explicitly. It’s a demonstrated and fight tried arrangement that just takes care of business.
– Trigger vibrations on your gadget in one line of code
– Complete API documentation and instructional exercises