Download MicroSplat – Anti-Tiling Module Free Unity
The Anti-Tiling module for MicroSplat adds several new features to the MicroSplat framework.
– Detail Noise, which adds detail when getting close to textures.
– Distance Noise, which modulates the textures in a distance with noise to break up tiling patterns
– Distance Resampling, which resamples the terrain textures in the distance at a different scale to break up tiling patterns
– Normal Noise, which blends a second normal map into the first, adding variation across the terrain. Up to 3 layers of normal noise can be used to create complex variations.
– Anti-Tile Array, which allows you to combine a noise normal, detail, and distance texture for each texture on your terrain into a packed texture array.