Download Math Library for Unity FREE Unity.
Math Library for Unity contains large amount of useful objects and methods and is aimed to provide solutions for common geometric and algebraic tasks which game developers might face. Follow me on Twitter!
– Primitives: line, ray, segment, plane, rectangle, aab, box, circle, sphere, triangle, polygon
– Intersection tests
– Distance and projection calculations
– Point containment tests
– Bounding objects construction
– Side testing
– Convex hull construction
– Point set approximation
– Numerical methods
– Pseudo random number generator with lots of useful sampling methods; Poisson disk sampling; shuffle bag
– Catmull-Rom and natural cubic splines with custom editor
– Utility methods for vectors and matrices
– Solid documentation
– Test prefabs showing examples of usage
– Source code included
Documentation file describing library contents with the examples is also available by the link.