Download MagicaVoxel To Unity Free Unity.
Create a prefab from vox and qb file with optimized mesh. Support MagicaVoxel world mode and material. Make rigging character with a unity avatar.
Supported Unity Version: Unity 2018, 2019.
Require MagicaVoxel 0.99.4 or later.
Demo(YouTube) | Demo(Bilibili) | ReadMe | Rigging Tutorial
—- How to Use It —-
● Select vox, qb file in project view.
● Click “Create Prefab” to get a ready-to-use prefab from the selecting file.
● Click “Create Obj File” to get a obj file with png texture.
● Click “Rigging Editor” in tool panel to open rig editor. You can rig your model with a simple and reasonable way.
—- Why You Need It —-
● Easy To Use: Every part of this tool is well designed, you can work without complex operations.
● Rigging Support: The rigging editor allows you to add bones and paint weight points for your model. Then create prefab with SkinedMeshRenderer and Avatar setted up.
● Material Support: Support MagicaVoxel render mode material. You can use custom shaders for each type of material.
● Combine Meshes, Textures and Materials: Use prefab combiner to combine meshes, textures and materials. Will not override the old prefabs.
● Character Generator Use the character editor to create voxel characters. Export vox file and prefab with avatar by one click.