Download In-App Web Browser FREE Unity.
This package lets you open website inside a modal platform-native window. That gives better user experience than using Application.OpenURL as the user won’t leave your app.
Extremely simple API: InAppBrowser.OpenURL(“http://www.google.com”);
– Works on both iOS and Android,
– You can hide top bar (with title and back button) if you don’t like it
– You can specify the browser’s title, back button title, background and text colors
– Uses native UI elements (native scrolling performance)
– Shows spinner animation while the website is loading