Download Impact – Physics Interaction System Free Unity.
The impact is a powerful and flexible material-based interaction system for producing interactions such as audio, particle, and decal interactions.
Check Out the Web Demo
Documentation | Discord | Forum
So what can you do with Impact?
Here are just a few examples of how you can use Impact to spice up your game:
• Play audio when physics objects collide with each other with sounds based on the collision velocity and the objects’ materials.
• Play sliding and rolling sounds.
• Emit particles on collision.
• Leave decals behind on collision.
• Works great with rigidbodies connected by joints as well as ragdolls.