Download CHx Volumetric Lighting FREE Unity.
VR Single-pass stereo now supported (5.4.1+) Hx Volumetric Lighting is the easiest way to get high-quality volumetric lighting in your Unity scene, adding depth and realism with rays of light and fog of variable density. It’s easy to use and runs efficiently.
Documentation Forum Features
• Supports Shadow casting lights
• Supports multiple lights – any number and combination of point lights, spotlights, and directional lights.
• It’s dynamic – you can move lights around in real-time.
• Vary the air density with particle emitters or 3D noise.
• Use height fog to get a low hanging fog look.
• Mie scattering for more realistic results
• Supports transparency.
• Supports light cookies .
• Supports low resolution rendering with advanced up-sampling and temporal sampling, allowing faster framerates.
• Easy to use. Just drop a few scripts on your camera and lights. Requirements
• Forward/deferred render Path.
• Directx 9/OpenGL3 and above.
• VR Supported with single-pass stereo Enabled (Unity 5.4.1+)
Check out the details from the Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/vfx/shaders/fullscreen-camera-effects/hx-volumetric-lighting-67665
Now download CHx Volumetric Lighting FREE Unity
|Download For Free Server 1 v1.3.7||Download|