The ultimate utility for managing audio events on UI components en masse. It is a part of the Global Audio Manager Production Pack: Ultimate Edition.
Documentation may be found here
And a demo project may be found here. Note: the demo is made for the full GAM Production Pack, therefore some functionalities will be unavailable.
Version with included Switch: you will be able to work with AudioClips or GAMSwitches
A synthetic view of all audio on all possible events in Unity UI objects allows to setup the sound for a GUI in no time. Never again will you have to spend hours on laborious menu button sounds assignments.
Following is the description for the GAMSwitch:
The fundamental tool of the sound designer.
Feature-packed Audio Switch from the Global Audio Manager Production Pack.
Seamless integration within Unity 5.2.
Inspired by sound designer tools in-game audio, as popularized by engines such as Wwise or FMOD.
Full handling of audio playback for extended Sound Design possibilities :
– Weighted random selection of an AudioClip in a list.
– Randomized pitch with ranges in semitones.
– Randomized pans with multiple ranges.
– Randomized delays between clips.
– Presets for common audio types (SFX, Background audio, UI, etc).
– Presets for functional 2D/3D sound.
– Possibility of fade in/out when playing the Switch, or in-between AudioClips.
– Loop Policy : One shot, Repeat or Exclude the last AudioClip.
– Full handling of the AudioSource with seamless transitions between successive AudioClips.
– Collision and Trigger handling.
– Choose which objects are allowed to collide with/trigger the Switch.
|Global Audio Manager – Production Pack – GUI Audio v1.1.unitypackage – 72.15 kB||Download|