Download GeNa 2 Terrain & Scene Spawner Free Unity
Welcome to GeNa the swiss army knife of spawning systems that helps you to create stunning environments fast!!
A finalist in the category of Best Artistic Tool in the Unity 2018 Awards, GeNa is a powerful semi procedural spawning tool that works on meshes as easily as terrains and creates both structured and unstructured natural and human environments.
GeNa gives you the flexibility to go fully procedural or fully manual or somewhere in between and helps you to bring your vision to life by quickly and naturally placing grass, trees, prefabs, fences and structures made up of groups of prefabs such as villages.
GeNa 2 Terrain optimizes prefabs by fixing their batching and lighting and adding light probes as needed. The result is better lighting, improved frame rates, and reduced bake times.
– Simple and easy to use;
– Precise control via terrain sampling;
– Nicer natural environments;
– Massive time savings;
– Better frame rates;
– Better lighting.
– SECTR support;
– Fast intuitive setup;
– Single, Global and Paint based spawn modes;
– Beta Vegetation Studio support;
– Layer based collision detection;
– Works with terrains or meshes;
– Works with single or multiple tiles;
– Automated prefab optimization system;
– Automated light probe placement;
– Spawns grasses, trees or prefabs
– Spawns individual items;
– Spawns complex structures;
– Spawns locally or across entire scenes;
– Composable spawner and sub spawners;
– Design time or runtime spawning;
– Precision placement modification;
– Save spawners as prefabs for re-use;
– Rock ledge and rock wall building;
– Cool fence building system;
– Amazing gravity simulation;
– Multiple spawn algorithms.