Download Dynamic Water Physics 2 Free Unity.
Dynamic Water Physics 2 is a water-object interaction simulator that uses mesh data to simulate both buoyancy and hydrodynamics, making it suitable for objects of any shape or size, moving or stationary.
DWP2 is a complete rewrite from the previous version to make use of new Unity features and get even better performance.
• Fast and easy to setup – either manually or through one-click wizard.
• Simulate any object of any shape or size, as long as it has a mesh.
• Extremely well optimized. ~0.02ms CPU time on average per object in the demo scene, ~1.2ms total for 70 objects. (Wavy water performance depends on 3rd party asset used)
• Utilizes Burst-enabled Unity Jobs to make use of multiple CPU cores.
• WaterObjects are ribidbodies and interact with water only through use of forces. No translation or rotation applied.
• Uses in-built algorithm to generate a simplified simulation mesh meaning that high-poly models can be used without affecting performance.
• Suitable for both desktop and mobile.
• Works with any positive object scale.
• Works under water.
• Water effects work with any flat water and are auto-generated using simulation data.
• Included C# source code, manual and everything seen in the demo.
• Ship controller that can be used together with WaterObjects to make drivable boats and ships.
• Additional script for submarines.
• Multiple engines with sound, both inboard and outboard.
• Bow and stern thrusters.
This Post Has 4 Comments
How to Download asset from this website
Go to page 2, you will see the download button, click on it… from there it’s easy. Hope this helps
Can you please update it ?
Thank you for the query, we will see what we can do.