Download Destructible 2D 2.1.7 Free Unity
Destructible 2D allows you to turn your solid sprites into fully destructible ones, making your games more fun, and adding more gameplay possibilities!
• Pixel-Based Destruction – Allows you to damage your sprites in very complex ways, including partial cuts/slices.
• Separate Alpha – Most pixel-based destruction systems store destruction data in your sprite’s alpha channel, but Destructible 2D uses a separate alpha channel. This allows your sprites to use a compressed format for better performance and even allows you to swap the sprite texture without any performance penalty.
• Alpha Optimization – Because the destruction data is separated, it can easily be resized to give your games better performance without reducing the detail of your sprites.
• Sharp Edges – Resizing destruction data usually gives you blurry edges, but Destructible 2D uses a Signed Distance Field to automatically maintain sharp edges.
• Splitting – Allows your sprites to break into two or more pieces when you cause enough damage to cut across them.
• Local Splitting (NEW) – If you have a very large sprite and only want small pieces to break off, then this feature gives you a great performance boost over normal splitting..
• Fracturing – allows you to automatically split your sprite into as many random pieces as you like.
• Damage – Allows you to track how much physics impact damage your sprite has taken, allowing you to change the sprite texture, or fracture it, etc.
• Destruction Layers – Allows you to limit damage to the outer layer of an object before the inside can be damaged.