Download Crest Ocean System URP Free Unity
The crest is a technically advanced, feature-rich ocean system targeted at PC and console platforms and Unity 2019 / LWRP 5.16.1 or later.
* Simulated light transport including reflection, refraction, scattering, caustics approximation, shadowing
* Completely dynamic wave shape with innovative ‘equalizer’ style wave authoring
* Shallow water – light scattering and wave attenuation
* Underwater with partial submersion
* Dynamic object-water interaction
* Foam simulated from waves and shorelines
* Flow to enable horizontal motion of water volume
* Physics interface with simplistic buoyancy implementations and support for Dynamic Water Physics 2
This asset comes with an example Pirate Cove demo scene assembled by @patrickprosic, using terrain textures generously provided by RD-Textures.com. This example data is optional; the PirateCove folder does not need to be imported for Crest to work.
Note1: This asset targets the Universal Render Pipeline. A version of this system targeting Unity’s Built-In Render Pipeline is freely available and can be useful for evaluation: https://github.com/crest/crest-oceanrender.
Note 2: Crest is targeted at PC and console platforms. It may work on mobile but is built to be powerful, flexible and scalable rather than a minimal/specialised system that would maximise performance.
This Post Has One Comment
Links seem to be broken.