SLATE is the most efficient, easy and intuitive sequencer for creating cinematic or gameplay cutscenes in Unity, full of unique features and an artist-friendly UI/UX for achieving the best workflow and results possible within a lesser amount of time.
• Take Control with unparalleled Realtime Scrubbing, Visual Feedback and deterministic Layer-Based sampling.
• Through cutscenes with an intuitive camera Shot System, while making moving shots without a hassle. Create transitions, automatic blend in/out of gameplay and render from a single consistent Render Camera, thus keeping all image effects like Color Correction or AO applied the same.
• Compose moving camera shots without keyframes, by utilising the new Dynamic Shot Controller features.
• Animate anything within a familiar Curve Editor and manage animation keys easily, within an intuitive DopeSheet Editor.
• Animate action clip parameters directly within the clips, in a similar fashion to animation software like After Effects and achieve much more in less time.
• Work with Auto-Keying or Manual-Keying modes similar to most animation software.
• Visualise and edit animation Motion Trails directly within the 3D Scene View.
• Playback Animation Clips on top one another, utilise Avatar Masks, or smoothly cross-blend between them, using an advanced layer-based Animation Track system. Both Legacy & Mecanim Support.
• Take Advantage of direct Mecanim Animation Clip playback without the need to create a Controller, while also using animation re-targeting, root motion and IK.
• Playback Audio Clips while taking advantage of Unity’s audio mixer for finer control and applied effects.
• Playback Video Clips with the all-new Video Track.
This Post Has 4 Comments
The link does not work, unfortunately..
Can you please fix it?
Thanks for the feedback we will upload to another network soon…
Okay, thank you for updating!
But this version (and the Cinema Director), uses obsolete API’s..
I’m not able to get them working, sadly..
We are trying to update all the assets sooner, Hope fully it will also get updated…