Casual UI Kit – Mobile is a customisable game UI kit which contains lots of graphic elements which you can use inside your game!
What this asset includes:
– Different color variations.
– A demo scene where you can check a few different implementations of the buttons & icons from this package with simpel scripts.
– Buttons, different size and shape and in different colors!
– Progress bars with different style, colors and backgrounds!
– Ui elements like switches, toggle’s, radio buttons and etc.
– White and colored icons in different sizes: 512×512 / 256×256 / 128×128.
– Different backgrounds for dialogs, ui elements and etc.
– All icons are in PNG & SVG format.
Since it’a an UI kit, it doesn’t depend on any rendering pipeline so it supports all of them!
Package includes source files for Sketch and Figma
The font used in the asset and in the screnshots is Lilita One which is not included inside the package, but you can find it here: Google Fonts