Download Boing Kit FREE Unity
Juice up your games by adding bouncy VFX!
Version 1.2 New Feature: Dynamic Bouncy Bones
– flip bones into dynamic bouncy bones, animated or not.
– Bouncy bones integrate well with existing boing effectors, all-new light-weight colliders among Boing Kit, and Unity’s inbuilt colliders.
Version 1.1 New Feature: Propagation
– simply activate propagation on reactor fields and also the effects would propagate!
– smart for wind, water waves, shock waves, implosions, explosions, etc.
Boing Kit offers varied options:
– Boing Behavior: simply add a part, and game objects straight off become bouncy!
– Boing Effector & Reactor: Reactors react to effectors in a very bouncy fashion.
– Boing Reactor Field: Reactor fields bring reactor effects to a full completely different scale. Bounce a complete large grass field victimization bombs and characters!
Boing Kit is performance-centric:
– Reactor fields run on GPU victimization figure shaders (with CPU alternative).
– For Unity 2018.1 or newer, Boing Kit utilizes Unity’s job systems to run jobs in parallel across CPU cores for the boing part, effector part, and reactor part. Parallelization of the boing bones part moreover as porting the utilization of Unity’s job system to C# multithreading is presently being researched.